Augustines, return with their sparkling new single ‘Weary Eyes’ which is set to be released September 8th on Caroline.
‘Weary Eyes’, the third single to be taken from their second album ‘Augustines’, is an atmospheric live staple which sees the band at the top of their game combining heartfelt lyrics, crashing drums and explosive guitar hooks.
After playing Leeds & Reading this month the band will have a break before heading off on a UK tour in November. Their full tour details are as follows:
- Fri 22nd + Sun 24th READING AND LEEDS FESTIVAL
- Sat 29th NEWCASTLE, Riverside
- Sun 30th GLASGOW, Queen Margaret Union
- Mon 1st MANCHESTER, Cathedral
- Wed 3rd PORTSMOUTH, Wedgewood Rooms
- Thurs 4th CARDIFF, The Globe
- Fri 5th WOLVERHAMPTON, Wulfrun Hall
- Sun 7th BRIGHTON, Concorde 2
- Mon 8th LONDON, Roundhouse (on sale now)
All Tickets go on sale Friday 8th August at 9am