Hot on the heels of the release of their acclaimed debut album ‘Weird Little Birthday’, South London slacker trio Happyness are plotting a course across the country in October. Having spent May on the road with Ezra Furman, appeared at Liverpool Sound City and Live At Leeds, and performing at Bestival, Secret Garden Party and Green Man among other summer Festivals, the band are set for what is sure to be their busiest tour yet.
Taking in a show at London’s Elektrowerkz on October 14th, the band will be translating their trademark brand of bracing, but literate, fuzzy alt rock to live audiences in the UK, before taking their first steps in the USA at this year’s CMJ.
- 8 The Rocking Chair, Sheffield
- 10 The Parish, Huddersfield
- 11 Twisterella Festival, Middlesbrough
- 12 The Fulford Arms, York
- 14 Electrowerkz, London
- 15 Hare & Hounds, Birmingham
- 16 The Old Bookshop, Bristol
- 17 The Cookie, Leicester