The Big Moon have announced details of their first headline tour.
The London quintet will twelve dates in total, kicking off at Nottingham’s Bodega Social Club on March 30th. The tour will conclude with their biggest headline show to date in Central London at The 100 Club on April 13th.
Support will come from Virgin Kids. Tickets go on sale this Friday (January 29).
The Big Moon will play:
- 30 Bodega Social Club, Nottingham
- 31 March – Adelphi, Hull
- 01 Think Tank, Newcastle
- 02 Stereo, Glasgow
- 04 Mandela Hall, Belfast
- 05 The Workman’s Club, Dublin 2
- 07 Brudenell Social Club, Leeds
- 08 The Cookie, Leicester
- 09 Dim Swm Festival, The Moon Club, Cardiff
- 11 Start The Bus, Bristol
- 12 Joiners Arms, Southampton
- 13 100 Club, London