Shopping have confirmed they’ll be closing the year with a host of headline UK shows in support of their recently released second studio album ‘Why Choose’.
The London trio will kick things off at the 100 Club on December 8th, before taking in cities such as Bristol, Manchester and Glasgow along the way.
Shopping will play:
- 08 London, 100 Club
- 09 Bristol, Start The Bus
- 10 Liverpool, Bumper
- 11 Manchester, Night & Day Cafe
- 12 York, Crescent Club
- 13 Leeds, Brudenell Social Club
- 15 Glasgow, The Old Hairdressers
- 16 Edinburgh, Sneaky Pete’s
- 17 Sheffield, Picture House Social