Girl Band have offered up a host of new UK wide tour-dates to take place early in 2016.
The Dublin based quartet will hit the road in February, kicking things off at the John Peel Centre in Stowmarket on the 19th, before taking in eight other towns and cities on the way, which includes a headline show at London’s Village Underground on the 29th.
Girl Band’s brilliant debut album ‘Holding Hands with Jamie’ is out now.
Girl Band will play:
- 19 John Peel Centre, Stowmarket
- 20 Concorde 2, Brighton
- 22 The Hare & Hounds, Birmingham
- 23 The Trades Club, Hebden Bridge
- 24 The Buyers Club, Liverpool
- 26 Tunnels, Aberdeen
- 27 Summerhall, Edinburgh
- 29 Village Underground, London
- 01 The Exchange, Bristol